Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

I just left Starbucks and I smell like a barista. And I don't even like coffee. But I had an excellent 2 1/2 hour chat and we only touched on Alias I think once when Sarah mentioned coffee ice cream. ("Francie doesn't like coffee ice cream.")

Is it just me or is that Will on Alias just freakin' adorable? And of course I wouldn't throw Vaughn out of bed for eating crackers, but if I had to choose, I go with Will Tippin, no question.

I'm so confused by Veronica Mars this season, but that's okay - I'd rather be confused and keep the show on the air, if just for Veronica and Logan's charged scenes together and especially the snappy comebacks. I want to be a writer for this show, but I'm just not that clever.

I could live the rest of my life and never see another Tom Cruise movie. I mean, jumping on the couch is one thing, but making Katie Holmes your personal whatever when she's half your age? And then the crap against Brooke Shields. Here's the deal, Tom - you can believe whatever you want to believe - I won't tell you otherwise. But until you develop a uterus, DO NOT TELL A WOMAN WHAT TO DO ABOUT POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION. Got it?

I've had that one on my chest for a long time. Anyway, it means I'm not in line to see M:I 3. I mean, Larry and Adam didn't even do the theme to redeem the movie.

If you have to ask who Larry is, you do not know me very well.

I DO know what I'm doing Memorial Day weekend. That's when X-Men 3 comes out, and Angie, you are SO not going to see that without me!!! Hugh Jackman, even all hairy, is cute cute cute.

Job hunting tip of the day: Job hunting is boring. It's more fun to read Janet Evanovich.

No comments: