Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Random Thoughts Day

I have been sitting at home reading Stephanie Plum novels and not getting enough accomplished...does WNBA star Swin Cash have a cool name or what?...I'm wearing a Duran Duran t-shirt and was listening to Rush in the car on the way to the library - what does that say about me and my musical tastes?....I have been trying to learn to meditate, but in meditation class yesterday I fell asleep and did the whole 'head snap' thing - Angie is much better at it than I am, the meditation, I mean, I don't know about the head snap...Lloyd's girlfriend Stacey gets braces on this week so everybody wish her well (she works for an orthodontist so she's getting them free!)...they have an ADORABLE house - I should move in! ha ha ha ha

If you want to send Barbaro a get-well wish you can do it at vet.upenn.edu/Barbaro - I don't know who all really wants to, but I did it, 'cause I'm a big nerd...anybody else think goalie stretches are hot hot hot? If they're that flexible in all that padding, what else could they do, is all I'm saying...On Sportscenter the other day during a baseball game recap the announcer made a reference to REM's 'Driver 8' which is a damn good song and I was very impressed he even knew it...I suck at the video game 'Guitar Hero' - I told Lloyd I'm waiting for 'Drum Hero' to come out but I don't think he'd buy it, even if it existed.

Job hunting tip of the day: Leave the house. That's when all your calls will come back. I'm absolutely serious. I'm home all morning, nothing happens, I leave the house for 20 minutes, somebody calls.

No comments: