Tuesday, May 02, 2006

For Our Next Movie Night...

So I'm at the library, getting ready to file for unemployment, and this place is so packed, I actually have to stand at one of the computers that doesn't have a chair. I mean, they don't expect you to be here very long, so they put the computer on a stand. That's how pathetic I am. *sigh* I need a sugar daddy or a dead rich uncle.

So I don't know if you watch "Prison Break" but for the most part it's testosterone on acid. There's like two women in the whole show - one's the doc and one's the lawyer, so at least they're gainfully employed in educated jobs (oh, but I forgot about the pole dancer) - but anyway, since the show started Scofield, our hero, has been flirting with the lady doc. I honestly didn't think much of New It Boy Wentworth Miller until he and the doc started with the longing glances and such and then he started to look appealing (much too cold and calculating till that point). On last Monday's episode they finally locked lips. *Whew!!* I've been single too long. I rewound it four times. So far.

A scene for our next movie night that features Hot Man Movie Moments.

And today, when I should have been picking up my severence check I was watching my guilty pleasure "Supernatural." If anyone knows Jensen Ackles and he's single, he can have my address.

Meal Plan to this point:
Breakfast - Ioan Gruffudd as Lancelot in 'King Arthur' (And I wouldn't throw Clive Owen out of bed for eating crackers either)
Lunch - Mark Valley as 'Keen Eddie' (I can't watch Boston Legal because of William Shatner)
Dinner - Larry Mullen Jr of U2 ('Electrical Storm' video - 'nuff said)
Dessert - open so far - Brett Favre was on here but I dunno.
Midnight Snack - Jensen Ackles (see above)

Your horse racing tip of the day: On Saturday, in the Derby, watch the first quarter. How it's run will determine the outcome. Most of the favorites are speed-favoring, and not all of them can have the lead. If there's a hot pace, look for someone to come off the pace and win it. If someone gets too far ahead though and can hold on, you could have a wire-to-wire winner like War Emblem in 2002.

1 comment:

Sarah Knapp said...

Ok - today instead of doing anything remotely productive watch Alias - it's that good. :-)