Monday, May 15, 2006

A Quick Stop

So I only have ONE interview today after all - one woman decided to 'unresign' (my word, not theirs) so the company didn't need to interview me. Huh. Most of the time when you resign, you're toast, but whatever - at least it was nice to feel needed :-)

Random TV Thoughts (because that's what you do when you're unemployed - watch TV) :

Anybody else catch Prison Break last week and think Scofield was kinda tasty in the bull's outfit? (Yes, I have issues, shut up.) I was glad they didn't kill Bellick - he's creepy but he's so good at it. I think that guy did an episode of the X-Files once, which is usually my slate of reference for character actors.

I'm a week behind on Lost, but I about fell out when I realized Michael is flipping out. And dammit, the show needs more strong women, not less! Kate is not exactly my model of tough-chick behavior all the time. Sleep with either Sawyer or Jack and get it over with, hon! (By the way, I thought Terry O'Quinn was cool back in his Millennium/Alias days, long before Lost. So there. And he did the X-Files movie. Double 'so there.')

I'm sleepwalking through the O.C. which will probably get cut off my list next year. And I'm losing Alias, Charmed and maybe Invasion. And I will inevitably find other good shows to watch instead. I can't help it - I'm hooked on characters and stories and really solid writing (come back, Aaron Sorkin, we miss you!! And bring Chris Carter with you).

Not much else to say today. Does that shock anyone? It shocks me. I never freakin' shut up.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Kate + Sawyer + Jack =





FINGERCUFFS.

:-)

Hope the interview went well.

Sarah Knapp said...

LOL - love the fingercuffs reference! I totally freaked too when I realized what Michael was about to do! And I love Terry O'Quinn on Alias - oh how we'll miss our Alias friends.
Oh the Invasion side - I hear if ABC lets it go CW may pick it up, so don't write it off yet (I don't watch but my parents are fans).
Hope the one interview went well:-)