Sunday, November 12, 2006

Double Oh Yum

What is the big deal over Daniel Craig being the new James Bond? I gotta say he's pretty smokin' and looks good in a tuxedo. I do want to see if he's got the requisite sly smile and witty banter, but that's about all that concerns me. But people are freaking out because he's blond. Well, I think they need something better to do with their time. Like write Miss Moneypenny some real lines for a change. I think in the last Bond movie ever made, he finally decides he's going to try and bed her, and she laughs and spurns him and runs off with some other hottie. Or Q.

If you watch the Mummy Returns, you get to see Mr Ecko minus his chin braids. I like him better with facial hair. I hear he was something of a stinker on set of 'Lost.' Speaking of which, is that getting freaky or what? Now we have to wait until the new year for new episodes. Well, at least I have 'Supernatural' to keep me company.

1 comment:

Sarah Knapp said...

I know, Lost is crazy! But at least I won't have to remember if it's new or not:-)
Have you heard anything on 3 pounds? A new show coming up? If I remember though you don't like medical shows;-)