Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cool Website

I promise you I'm not getting any endorsement money from this site when I say it is probably the coolest T-shirt website I have seen in a long time.

It's called Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com) and from what I gather, it's a site for t-shirt makers to post their designs (so I don't know how reliable it is, but some fellow bloggers have reported success). Then you can order the design you want on any number of types of shirts or sweatshirts, in men's, women's and children's styles. And maybe you can get a calendar, mug or mousepad too.

The best part about it is you can find something about every single tv show out there (and maybe more, I haven't gotten that far yet). For example, I stumbled onto the Joss Whedon pages and discovered so much Firefly and Buffy stuff I am still debating what I want. (One shirt I'm seriously considering says "Thank God we're hot chicks with superpowers" - a line Faith says to Buffy). Or Firefly-themed shirts that say, "Wash Lives" or "I Aim to Misbehave" or "Browncoats". And of course I did find horse-related shirts, many of which talk about Smarty Jones, which I thought was kind of odd, but there you are.

Anyway, just a suggestion, if you're looking for something pop-culture cool.

No comments: