Saturday, September 23, 2006

Updates

I did NOT get a booty call last night after the shindig, in case any of you were wondering. (MIKE.) And even if I had, I would have said no!!

My knees however are very sore from dancing in high heeled boots. The price we pay for fashion. And dancing, which I love.

As for the catsitting, Tammy is providing all food and litter. She and I are going to discuss the price this weekend, but thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it!! Angie is helping out with the cats too so I'll be splitting the costs with her. I can only watch them through early October.

Oh, and the big one, I GOT A JOB. I forgot to mention that first. Provided my drug test comes back clean (:-)) I will be working in Lansing at the Secretary of State's office doing elections education type stuff - PSAs, working with clerks, etc. I'm a little nervous, I admit. I'm trying to find a place to live that isn't overrun with college students! And the best part, I'm making a hell of a lot more money than I ever did at Fairfield!!!! I'm so excited for that first paycheck. Whee!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Despite people's past history, WE think you should have said yes. :-) Yeah, even with all that co-worker/ex-coworker baggage and all. And even if it isn't in your makeup to do so. Yada yada yada. Say goodbye to Kazoo with a fling...