Friday, September 08, 2006

Okay, I Have More Than Three Readers....

Sorry Blake, didn't mean to leave you out. And Cat posted so that's cool! I just like knowing my ramblings are at least getting a few brave souls to wonder what the hell I'm talking about.

Cathleen, you're quite right about PB, considering that's the staple food of my diet (peanut butter, not Prison Break, although my TV diet is pretty much Prison Break right now - insert joke here.) Freud would probably say something about the Jif in my cupboard. And my dateless life. Heh.

I had a 'feeling sorry for myself' morning since I realized everybody I knew who lost their job right around the time I did, or has since, has found a job. But then I started helping Tammy pack her house and forgot to feel sorry for myself, so that's good. I'm still plugging away! Large chunks of the state now know who I am thanks to all the resumes I sent out. NOW HIRE ME, DAMMIT!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Damn, was it heavy.

No comments: