Saturday, September 30, 2006

"Supernatural" Doesn't Disappoint

My appointment TV of Thursday night was Supernatural (I taped CSI and still haven't watched it yet - too much going on). And of course, it didn't disappoint - lots of Dean, which is a general bonus. Someone tell Jensen Ackles to call me. THAT'S a booty call I say yes to.

I hear a lot of girls like the guy who plays his brother Sam, but while Jared Padalecki has an offbeat and adorable smile, he still screams 'little brother' to me. Cute, but I'd pat him on the head and set him up with somebody younger. Jensen, I keep for myself. Heh.

I AM however, disappointed that the black Impala is in pieces after the semi crash. Put that baby back together again, Bobby! That way we can hear more Rush from the tape deck. (You gotta love a show aimed at teens and creepy old people like me, that uses classic rock like Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, AC/DC, Metallica, and sometimes these are tunes the younger set won't be familiar with. I can hear them now: "Who is Blue Oyster Cult???")

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is now officially the Guy Who Dies in Hospitals, following the Supernatural Season Premiere, and last season's Grey's Anatomy finale. He's going to get typecast, but at least it means he doesn't have to shave much.

On an odd note, I've noticed that the local TV guide (not TV Guide) doesn't include the CW listings. However, two guys I used to work with are now at WWMT, and their business cards include the CW logo, so it appears the local CBS channel is running the CW too. So why aren't we getting those listings in our local newspaper? I just have to know when Veronica Mars and Supernatural are on. (Tuesday and Thursday at 9 in case you're wondering.) The VCR is already set. Craig and Hunter, you're getting a call to find out what the heck's up with the guide!

No comments: