Thursday, August 10, 2006

If You Need A Good Laugh...

....you can always reflect on my dating life.

But if that's not working for you (and considering how old that joke is now, it probably isn't) I suggest tuning in to ABC Family to catch reruns of the American "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" I taped a bunch of those for giggles this week, and every episode I end up laughing so hard I'm in tears. (And not just because Ryan Stiles does things I remember seeing my brother do when I was growing up - oh, how I wish we could get the two of them on stage together! Throw in Neil Patrick Harris (Barney on How I Met Your Mother) and I would be in convulsions from laughter, and how much they all look alike, the entire time.)

And if you don't ask yourself at least once an episode "they're showing THIS on ABC FAMILY???" I'd be surprised. Some of it isn't as family-friendly as it is effing hilarious.

Just thought I'd share that little bit o' sunshine with you. Now I'm just waiting for the antihistimines to wear off so I can return to normal.

Horse-racing Tip of the Day: I've been watching the progess of a horse named Invasor over the last several weeks - he's from someplace like Uruguay, and he's had three wins in the US, beating horses like the highly touted Flower Alley, and the 'I can't believe he can actually run, but he can!' Sun King. Watch this horse if he makes it to the Breeders' Cup Classic. He's tough and he's good. He made Flower Alley look like a maiden (non-winner) in their last race, and that's saying something.

No comments: