Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I'm once again reminded I have far too much stuff for one human being. I know my sister-in-law is having a garage sale in two weeks but I just don't have time to get everything together right now - but there are things I could definitely take to the sale. And I have a ton of scrapbook stuff that I haven't used - yet. Where does the time go? And how do we end up with so much stuff? And where do I put it??

I want to take a long weekend in June - originally I was going to travel but I just don't have the money for that - not with gas at $4 a gallon. (I got it for $3.88 yesterday in Kalamazoo and was thrilled!) Maybe it's time to pare down and do all those craft projects and home projects that I never seem to get around to. Do you have that list too? All those things you should do in the evenings after work but you don't have the energy? Or those things you should do on the weekends but you don't have the time?

No comments: