Friday, April 25, 2008

I Am a Slacker

I've been reminded I have been terrible about updating this blog - only it was said a lot nicer than that, that's just me admitting my slackerness. Maybe I should have made that one of my goals for the year - keep up with my blog! I have a second, more specialized, blog, and I've been working on that one for a while. When it rains it pours though; I'll start posting and then post a LOT in a short time.

Things have been crazy - weddings, accidents, relationship drama (none of it mine), friendship drama (some of it mine), writing, scrapbooking, television - I don't know where my time goes, but I have to say, if I was in a relationship I don't know how I'd fit it in!! Plus I've been keeping up with a lot of podcasts on TV and entertainment, and car racing, and horse racing, and who knows what else. That's not an excuse for being a slacker - it's just my lame explanation for not posting lately. I know I have one reader still! Thanks for being so dedicated, Heather!! hee hee

On an up note, the weather is spectacular - but I know it won't last - and gas prices are horrific - and I KNOW they're going to last. Guess you can't have it all, can you? :-D

No comments: