Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random Mutterings

I realize someone is going to read the previous post and think they were smothering me. They aren't. The person by whom I felt smothered doesn't even know this blog exists, and so I don't want anyone to feel bad. Trust me, it's not you. It's not even a full smothering. Just a little short of breath. ;-)

And I'm a loner really, in most ways, so it's easy for me to feel a little overwhelmed by people. It takes me such a long time to get to a comfortable place with people - to trust them or want to hang out with them - so I'm a lot of work to be around. I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that that is me, and I'm not weird, and I'm not crazy. I just am who I am.

I'm still chatting with the blog girls, but the drama comes and goes with the changing characters. Unfortunately, the powers that be are messing with my show something fierce - adding two chick characters who are DREADFUL. I really wish Supernatural wasn't on the CW - of course maybe it would have been cancelled by now, BUT it wouldn't be turning into One Tree Hill With Ghosts. Plus they stopped playing classic rock music. I have GOT to find an email address in order to bitch them out something fierce.

I mean, really. If you want to add tough female characters, you just call me and I'll write them for you. My heroine is a verbal badass, although physically not so much. She's getting there, but she can be cheeky with the best of them. I would have written much better characters than what we're getting.

I'm not sure how one human being can have so much STUFF. I tried to clean out my closet, but I wasn't in the right purge mood. Do you know what I mean? I have to be in that right mood to actually go through the closet and get rid of stuff, and I just wasn't there today. I'll have to wait until I get to that place to part with some clothes.

My secret is this - I don't buy any more hangers. And when I run out of hangers, I know it's time to go through the closet and get rid of some stuff. It works, mostly.

1 comment:

Sarah Knapp said...

Great idea with the hanger trick. And not to worry about your shows - you'll have plenty of time to write some GOOD fanfiction soon if the powers that be have anything to say about it, darn studio!