Sunday, September 30, 2007

Found My Pants!!!

You might have heard that a few weeks ago I took in my brand new jeans to be hemmed - and the tailor shop lost them. Yes, lost my brand new jeans.

Women everywhere just know how hard it is to find a pair of jeans that fit and look good, so losing a pair you like can make you want to shoot steam out of your ears. And I was about to do so at the tailor shop - thank heavens they got my bridesmaid dress taken care of - until the jeans finally showed up yesterday. And they didn't charge me for the hem. Thank GOD. Cuz I was not looking forward to going back to the Tommy outlet at Great Lakes Crossing and getting another pair. And they wouldn't have been on sale anymore anyway.

I got the jeans excited to wear them to work. Well, at this rate, I won't be GOING to work, if a budget deal isn't reached.

But I'm not going to rant about that. At least in public...

No comments: